Skip to main content

Being a Life Enthusiast


I feel that everyone, especially me could find the benefit in an attitude of lifelong learning. We have eternity to learn, so we might as well take advantage of it while we are here on the earth. We have agency for a reason. God put us on the earth so that we could learn how to learn and so that we could grow and have experiences. We are here to have joy. Joy comes through learning from others, trials, and the journey called life. I absolutely love learning. I want to spend my whole life learning about LIFE. I have started making a list of things that I want to do here on earth and I would like to share a few:
  • Become fluent in Spanish
  • Learn how to make the perfect cinnamon rolls
  • Go to Hawaii
  • See the Northern Lights in Alaska
  • Get married in the temple and have a family
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Go to the Rome Temple dedication

Life is all about learning, adventuring, growing, experiencing, failing and succeeding. I don't want to miss out on any second of life. I'm a life enthusiast. I love life, learning, and I'm currently on the pursuit of happiness. I have learned that I love being with people. I feed off of being surrounded by loved ones and new people. Being an entrepreneur would help me in this, I think.

Comments